About dylanrholloway – the blog
What is this blog and why should I read it?
This blog is a documentation of my journey, experiences and learnings in cybersecurity. You should read it if you are looking for a new perspective on cybersecurity, the industry and technology.
What is this blog not?
This blog is not:
- A news blog. Brian Krebs, Daniel Meisler and even the Twitter Security News Bot have this covered;
- A research blog. I do not work on the cutting edge of cybersecurity research. I don’t even work on the blunt edge of cybersecurity research. There will be no groundbreaking new industry or technology announcements here; or
- A resume/CV (though it sort of is). This blog is about more than just my career as a cybersecurity professional.
Why am I writing this blog?
I am writing this blog to:
- Engage in the cybersecurity industry, be part of the conversation and meet new people;
- Give back to the community by documenting my career, journey and experiences with the hope that others may benefit from them;
- Get in the habit of and practice good writeups as I work towards my OSCP certification.
Where can I get more?
- Twitter – dylanrholloway_
- LinkedIn – dylanrholloway